TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosure
The TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosure rule (TRID) is here, bringing with it a heightened focus on regulatory policies and procedures. Now more than ever, businesses must ensure compliance through a reliable, sustainable quality control plan – but cost pressures and resource constraints can make this a difficult task.
At Stewart Lender Services®, our team of originations compliance specialists is expertly positioned to help your business navigate the complexities of TRID compliance. We perform thousands of quality control reviews each week to help customers with their loan origination compliance needs in all market segments, from credit unions and local banks to some of the nation’s largest lenders.
Our dedicated industry experts can help your business verify and improve regulatory compliance through:
Compliance quality control plans
- Process and procedure adherence
- Scope of review, including but not limited to:
- State and local high cost, higher-priced and anti-predatory laws and regulations
- TILA, including MDIA and HOEPA amendments
- Reporting and findings resolutions
- Information security and controls
Custom compliance solutions
- We employ two proprietary review platforms that offer state of the art, customizable compliance review solutions
- We utilize two external compliance rules engines, Mavent® and ComplianceEase, to complete each compliance review
- We offer customized reporting and review processes designed to meet your origination channel needs.
With more than 2,500 associates and offices throughout the country, we’re ready to move quickly and efficiently to handle your outsourcing needs.